Staff / Booking AgentLearn more about Rikki Rincon
Rikki Rincón, Vice-President
Over the course of his 30+year career, Rikki worked as production management, sales and event execution for concert productions in the Texas Region including talent booking, media relations, press junkets and more. Talent and media works included but not limited to Selena, Oscar D’Leon, Brian McKnight, SWV, Havana NRG!, Grupo Niche, Tito Puente, Tito Puente Jr., Celia Cruz, Run DMC, Cypress Hill, Nia Long, Fat Joe, Notorious B.I.G., Chayanne, Luis Enrique, Stevie B, TKA and so many more.
From the early 1980’s Rikki worked marketing concepts/music programming with radio properties KNON 89.3FM, 100.3 KJMZ, K-104FM, KICK 99.1FM, KHYI-Y95 and after many years Rikki broke away from the music to focus on public relations, digital brand management and entertainment.
Today Rikki is Vice-President of BRAVO! Latino a new Latino talent division of BRAVO! Entertainment, Inc., President/Creative Director of Creative Juice Online, a digital brand management company, Inc, Co-Founder/President of Social Latino USA and Managing Partner of R2 Latino Group, a Dallas based PR Company. Combined, Rikki Rincon has his pulse on the Latino community both locally and nationally.
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital (Entertainment Advisory Board 2005-2012)
- National Advisory Board HISPANICIZE Conference/Event (Miami)
- Selected as “Heroe en la Comunidad” by the Texas Rangers Baseball Association 2013
- Mayor of Dallas “Men Against Abuse Rally” digital outreach team 2013
- Mayors Connect Dallas-Digital Brand Committee (Mayor of Dallas)
- Hispanic PR Leader Profile (Hispanic PR Blog)
- My Forward Life-Love What You Do.Live Your Passion-Rikki Rincon
- Diversity Member (Dallas Convention & Visitors Bureau)
- Dress for Success Dallas Non Profit (Event Music Programming)
- Hispanic Communicators of DFW (Event Planning Committee)
- Chivas Regal 1801 Dallas Brotherhood Ambassador
- Founder/Creative Director, Social Latino USA
- Selected as “Mover and Shaker” in Mr. Latino Magazine
- USMC 1986-1989
Contact Bravo Latino
Comments or questions are welcome.